Sunday, January 06, 2008

January Thaw...yeah!!!

Gotta love 40 degree days in January in Minnesota! Our street is almost clear of snow and you could actually hear the birds chirping today!!!!

The spring seed catelogs have started to arrive. Likewise we are on the hunt for new fragrances for spring. Yes Lilac wll be back.....sometime in March! The first new soap for spring is called Parsley Water.....I made this one up yesterday and I love it! So fresh and soooo green! Another new one I am going to make up in the next day or so will be Lemon Sugar and Candied Violets. Smells nice in the bottle and apparently it will bloom when made up in soap. I am looking for a good honeysuckle and maybe a jasmine or magnolia. Tulips...hot house build...need to look for that too! Gardeners soap too!!

I am thinking that I will make up a selection a tropical themed soaps to help get us thru the winter blues.....Plumeria, Pikaki Lani and maybe White Ginger Blossom. We need the florals....I am just so tired of the spicy witer fragrances!! I love the spices but I want spring!!!!

I spent part of this week restocking lip balms. They sold like crazy over the holiday season and we were down to almost nothing! Speamint has become my favorite....cool and refreshing!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home